Chief responsibility is managing client communications of a defined number of customers in the Food Packaging Division. Focused on providing quality customer service through pro-active customer interfacing on on-time deliveries, suitable stock levels and new business opportunities
Monday to Friday. 08:30 am – 04:30 pm or 09:00 am – 05:00 pm (on a weekly rota). Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- To achieve the transferable knowledge, skills and behaviours required for a customer service practitioner
- You will work towards completion of the Diploma in Customer Service Level 3
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
Further units will be completed to achieve skills in problem-solving, information processing, customer relationships, customer service improvement and communication skills.
Customer Service Specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Number of views (13)
Article rating: No rating