Level 3 - Digital Marketer standard
BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
Learn about the fundamental elements of project and programme management and customer relationships marketing and how to increase engagement to retain customers long term. You will also learn about collaboration tools and how to protect your reputation by limiting the information you post online. This unit also discusses the risks associated with being connected to the Internet, and the security measures that can keep your computer system and your personal information secure.
Digital Marketing Business Principles
BCS Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
Learn the foundations of social media technologies, communication methods and how to engage with consumers using various digital marketing tools. You will build and manage campaigns, develop social media content and learn how to boost brand recognition. You will learn about metrics, analytics and reporting and how risks, reputation, advertising and promoting are managed and maintained.
Principles in Coding
CIW Site Development Associate
Learn essential web page development skills using HTML5 and CSS. You will learn to write code manually, as well as use graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools. You will work with images, create hyperlinks, and add tables, forms, video and audio to&
Number of views (98)
Article rating: No rating
Parkside Flexible Ltd
||Apprentice Machine Printer required to join a multi-national company to learn how to maintain and operate print machines for the production of high quality print for the flexible packaging industry.
||£180.00 per week
Monday to Friday initially working 8:45am to 5pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
|| Tyler Close, Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton, WF6 1RL
- Intermediate Level Print and Printed Packaging Apprenticeship Framework
- GQA Level 2 Certificate in Machine Printing
- Maintain health and safety within a print related working environment
- Communicating and working with others in the print working environment
- Knowledge of the organisations printing processes and related information
- Keep equipment clean and in working order for use in the printing industry
- Set up and run machinery within the print industry
- Materials handling, transportation and storage
- Set and use reel handling equipment C&G Level 2 Award in Printing and Graphic Communications - Machine Printing
- Working in the printing and graphic communications industry
- Productivity, quality assurance and maintenance in machine printing and print finishing
- The production printing processes
- Functional Skill not applicable due to grades required.
Number of views (78)
Article rating: No rating