To work alongside our highly skilled Fabricators at our workshop. You will develop the skills required to read engineering drawings, operate a range of machinery and fabricate to a very high standard. Fabricating and Welding, batch fabricating Modular Buildings and Cabins.
Engineering Manufacture (Fabrication and Welding) Level 2 Apprenticeship Framework:
Functional Skills if required:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Working efficiently and effectively in engineering
- Using and communicating technical information Leeds (Printworks Campus)
- Producing sheet metal components and assemblies
- Producing plate work components and assemblies
- Preparing and using manual MIG,MAG and other continuous wire welding equipment.
- Preparing and Using Manual MIG,MAG and other continuous wire welding equipment
- Preparing and Using Manual TIG or Plasma-Arc
Preparing and Using Manual Metal Arc Welding Equipment Knowledge qualifications available to this pathway: