Traineeships will give you the skills and experience to progress into an Apprenticeship or employment.
You will receive:
- High quality work experience
- Maths and English and work experience
- A perfect starting point if who is interested in pursuing a career in midwifery, or other care settings working with families and babies.
- An Apprenticeship in Business Administration, Customer Service or Health and Social Care.
- A certificate and an interview with the Employer that you could use to support future job applicationsa certificate
- After successfully completing your work preparation training course.
This Programme will last up to 8 weeks.