Benefits of a Traineeship
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or secure a job
- Traineeships give you the opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers
- Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills needed
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a guaranteed job interview with the company
Is a Traineeship right for me?
Traineeships are an ideal opportunity for young people who are motivated to get a job but may lack the skills and experience that employers are looking for. If you have been unsuccessfully applying for Apprenticeships or jobs, then a Traineeship might be for you.
You could be suitable for a Traineeship if you:
Are unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week) and have little work experience Are motivated to work Are qualified below level 3
For more information please contact Connexions on 019240371579, email at email@example.com or use the webchat on this website.