The course runs for 12 weeks and during those 12 weeks you'll:
- Work with other young people in a small group to plan projects;
- Learn new skills like managing money, cooking;
- Go outdoors with rock climbing, raft building and more;
- Go on a residential where you stay away for a few days with the group, camping;
- Plan a Community Project and find a work placement;
- Get support with applications and moving on to your next steps;
- And much more.
There are usually 3 starts per year.
For more info about the programmes and when the next ones are going to start, contact us at Connexions Wakefield on 01924 371579.