Published on Thursday, April 28, 2022
Digital Marketing Apprentice (Level 3)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitor social networks for customer feedback and enquiries, responding promptly and professionally
- Assist with content creation for all social media ads, paid and organic, as well as the company website. This will include keeping the website up to date with new products, news and offers
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to optimise a wide range channels, with the goal of increasing enquiries and grow the Cars2 name
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
Attention to detail
Good intra-personal skills
||A genuine hard worker
Willingness to succeed
||GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
|Things to Consider:
||The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
|Link to Vacancy:
£9,379.50 a year
37.5 hours a week
Rate this article:
Number of views (159)