Published on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Business Administrator Apprentice
Croft Care Group
The Croft Care Group, a specialist care company, are seeking to appoint a hardworking and reliable apprentice to join our growing team. Good admin and communication skills are desirable.
The successful applicant will have a confident personality and the ability to juggle a range of tasks in a very busy environment.
Located on a good bus route, right next to Haw Hill Park.
This role will include administration duties and support across all areas of the business, with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship.
The role, after training, will include some of the following:
- Providing customer and employee support with general office admin including; emails, faxes and other forms of correspondence
- Filing and record keeping
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Updating computer databases with relevant data
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person & building relationships
- Answering phones
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Sending faxes and emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
- IT literate and have a basic understanding of Microsoft Packages including word, Excel, outlook etc
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Good telephone manner
- Good verbal communicator
- Required to work to deadlines, with good time management
- The successful candidate will be organised
- Willing to work effectively in the team
- Very discrete and confidential as working with very sensitive data
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Polite, friendly and approachable
- Organised and pro-active
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to work effectively in the team
- An enthusiastic and energetic individual
- Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Respond positively to the demands of a fast paced environment
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development
5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including maths and English at C/4 or above.
|Things to Consider:
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, for the right applicant, there will be the opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
Things to consider
Excellent bus route.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||To apply you need to register on the national apprenticeship website, follow the link above
||31 Mar 2020
We provide nursing, residential and community based care services in the North of England and currently have multiple care homes based in the following locations: Wakefield, Durham, Huddersfield, Cleckheaton.
In our care homes we specialise in providing quality care for people in need of: Residential and Nursing Care, Emi Care, Dementia Care, Social Care, Intermediate and Respite Care, Palliative and End of Life Care.
Our domiciliary care services specialise in providing quality care for people in their own homes, which includes: Personal Care, Medication Calls, Shopping Services, Laundry / Cleaning Services, Social Support, Carer Support.
Rate this article:
Number of views (34)