Published on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Apprentice Sales / Customer Service Assistant
Dixon and Franks Limited
Main purpose of job:
Ensure an efficient and professional approach to serving retail customers.
Main tasks of job:
- Serving and assisting customers.
- Stock control. Ensuring out of stock list is up to date.
- Stock taking
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Liaising with fitters and customers.
- Booking fitting appointments with Head Office.
- Maintaining Health and safety standards in shop
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business
- Responsible to: Store Manager, Area Manager
- Responsible for: N/A
- Liaison with: All Managers, Drivers, Fitters, Sales and Office Coordinator, Customers
- Confident and enthusiastic in dealing with clients
- Self motivation
- Some sales experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Acts with honesty and integrity at all times
- Excellent timekeeper
- Knowledgeable – in your products (training will be given)
- Confident – working both independently to make decisions but also within a team, able to support and collaborate
- Clean smart appearance
- Approachable for both customer and colleagues alike
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development and work towards the Customer Service qualification
English and maths at GCSE grade 4/C or above desirable or equivalents.
|Things to Consider:
Progression to a full-time position may be possible after completion of a successful apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- This wage is correct for NMW for apprentices
- The wage will be reviewed on a regular basis, dependent on the progression of the learner
- Make sure you can travel to the place of work on a daily basis
- You must be available to work on a weekend
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||To apply you need to register on the national apprenticeship website, follow the link above
||10 Apr 2020
The Carpet Mill and Wood Floor World, number 1 in Yorkshire for all your flooring needs, wood flooring, carpets, rugs, laminate flooring, solid wood flooring, cushion flooring, vinyl flooring, Brinton’s carpets, Axminister carpets, ulster carpets. Woodward carpets - grovner carpets - carpet underlay - carpet accessories - karndean - carpet mill - simply rugs.
The Wakefield, East Ardsley branch of the Carpet Mill and Wood Floor World opened in 1999, has easy parking and is spread over three floors. The lower ground floor has roll stocks of over 28 carpet ranges from Axminster, over 100 of Brintons, Ulster and Woodward Grosvenor. The ground floor holds over 10, 000 samples from all the leading carpet manufacturers.
Rate this article:
Number of views (38)