Published on Monday, March 28, 2022
Administration Support Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Office support - assist in arranging events, photocopying, scanning, dealing with incoming/ outgoing post, filing.
- Meetings – plan, prepare documentation and take minutes.
- Customers - help in dealing with customer enquiries on the telephone, face to face and in writing eg letter, email.
- Financial - assist with the processing of invoices and charges.
- ICT support - assist with data inputting, data analyse, maintain electronic record systems.
- Stock control – controlling use of stock and re-ordering
- Produce routine basic information in response to a request.
- Manage small projects, with guidance
||Proficient user of computer packages eg Microsoft Office
Good customer service
Enthusiastic team player
Positive attitude, can do approach
Commitment and willingness to develop in apprenticeship
Adaptable and flexible
4 x GCSEs grade 9-4 (formerly A*-C) or Level 2 equivalent including English language and maths
|Things to Consider:
You will benefit from:
- a competitive salary
- qualifications that stretch your ability and reach your maximum potential
- excellent 1-2-1 on-the-job training
- taking part in local and national events
- additional training days to enhance your employability and career prospects
- support of a dedicated award winning apprenticeship team
- 25 days annual leave
- subsided public transport
|Link to Vacancy:
£9,279+ a year
37 hours a week
Rate this article:
Number of views (395)