Published on Monday, June 20, 2022
Apprentice Administrator (Level 3)
Mears Group Plc
The day-to-day reporting line is through the Line Manager, with additional support through appointed mentor. The job role will include a close working relationship with colleagues, customers, clients and the communities in which we work.
You will learn ‘on the job’ and get paid whilst gaining valuable work experience.
- Support the administration process to ensure the accurate and timely recording and response to all client, service user and company communication.
- Support the provision of administrative duties to all functions within the regional team.
- Support processes of requisitions and documents to ensure information on the system is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the customer experience is central to all activities ensuring tasks are completed within agreed timeframes.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the regional teams to ensure client, customer and service users receive an exceptional service.
- Ensure all records and IT data on systems is accurate and meets contractual requirements.
- Operate the AASC Quality Management Systems and ensure full compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements relating to the contract
- Ensure the efficient running of workload within the function providing maximum support to the team
- Carry out data input of various documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have an awareness of both internal and external customers, communicating via telephone and email in a professional manner at all times.
- Have a full and current working knowledge of general administration work so as to be able to support the team as required.
We are looking for someone who seeks out challenges or new responsibilities and shows flexibility when priorities change. Can you show initiative, commitment, and perseverance? You could be the future of Mears.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy office environment
- Ability to confidently use IT – Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to absorb new information and apply it
- A positive Can Do attitude
- Team working
- Customer focused
- Communication Skills
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Organisational Skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level in English and maths
|Things to Consider:
||Possibility of an employment contract upon apprenticeship completion
25 days a year holiday
Mears Rewards where you can get discounts from numerous companies
Annual corporate fun days in locations such as Alton Towers and Drayton Manor
Cycle to Work Scheme
NUS Apprenticeship card
|Link to Vacancy:
£204.80 a week
40 hours a week
Rate this article:
Number of views (39)