Published on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Admin Assistant Apprentice
1 DIAMOND HOME CARE LTD
Duties to include:
- Answering phone
- Learning to recruit care workers including compliance
- Assisting to arrange interviews and meetings
- Updating training records and ensuring all regulations are met
- Reporting to care-co-ordinator and owner of the company
- Other tasks as required by a small but busy office team
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player who can work on own initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- Quick thinking and able to multi task
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
GCSE or equivalents at grade 9-4/A*-C in maths and English.
|Things to Consider:
Career progression is available for the right candidate in recruitment or homecare.
Things to consider
Please bare in mind you will be working in an environment where we sometimes care for people at the end of their life – information must be kept confidential but support will be given in the office if needed.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||To apply you need to register on the national apprenticeship website, follow the link above
||04 MARCH 2020
We are a small family company. We specialise in recruiting nurses and carers to work in care homes, hospitals and working in peoples home providing high levels of care.
Rate this article:
Number of views (47)