Published on Monday, September 30, 2019
Web Development Apprentice
Target Components Ltd
Reporting into the IT Manager, you will be working within a team of 4 where there is a strong emphasis on staff development and training.
- Assisting the IT team with current projects
- Documenting all web development work
- Dealing with support requests via Helpdesk system
- Presenting progress on current projects in meetings
- General Administration duties
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
- Have an aptitude for logical thinking & working through logical processes
- Have some experience or knowledge of programming (studies or self-taught)
- Have a good overall understanding of the development process
- Be competent at documenting code
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and web technologies would be beneficial
- Understand the concepts of databases
|| No qualities have been specified.
|| No qualifications have been specified.
|Things to Consider:
|| Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,750 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- 3 days leave for Christmas shut down
- Discounts on products
- Regular charity events
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
|| To apply you must be registered on the National Apprenticeship Website, please follow link above:
|| 06 Dec 2019
||There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress you to a Level 4 programme, taking your training even further.
Rate this article:
Number of views (77)