Published on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
QA Software Tester Apprentice
FUSION BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED, WF4
QA Software Tester Apprentice
We're looking for a driven hard-working individual with a real passion for testing; wants to work in a talented team on exciting projects; along with a real drive to use the latest technologies to create innovative products.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Reviewing requirements to ensure they meet QA standards
- Ensuring traceability is maintained through day to day testing
- Testing of new and existing features and/or services required by the business
- Working closely with developers and project team members
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives
- Writing Scripts, reports and updating issues using our chosen issue management software
- Perform manual testing
- Work closely with testing leads
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate with an enthusiasm for IT and technology, along with an analytic mind
- Have strong organisation and time management skills - be able to multi-task and be a problem solver
- Must have an excellent attention to detail
- Previous test experience or exposure to testing
- Previous exposure to a software development language/automated testing language
- An understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- A Technology/Maths qualification
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Must have a can-do attitude with ability to work under pressure, be enthusiastic and proactive
- Hard working and conscientious
|| 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths).
|Things to Consider:
- Company Pension
- After 6 month probation automatically enrolled onto company health benefits scheme
- 23 days annual per year
- Be part of a great vibrant team!
|Link to Vacancy:
|| Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
|| 19th May
|| FusionHR support over 400 schools and businesses nationally with HR and Health & Safety Services. With a team of education specialists, along with business and legal specialists, our team offer both commercial advice and a safe pair of hands.
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Software Tester standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Testing Tools (Part 1)
- Testing Tools (Part 2)
- Testing Concepts (Part 1)
- Testing Concepts (Part 2)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Rate this article:
Number of views (64)