The role will include various property management duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
You will learn our software and procedures and follow these in day-to-day work.
And Day to Day?
- Using Word and inhouse software
- Creating and updating documents
- Arranging viewings on properties
- Using Outlook calendar
- Printing, scanning
- Speaking to customers
- Sending and replying to emails
- Managing work q’s on our software
- Administering minor works
- Administering routine maintenance contracts
- Administering various H&S reports across the portfolio
- Obtaining quotations from contractors and quotes for clients
- Instructing and liaising with contractors
- Actioning works and reporting on the findings of reactive and planned maintenance
- Attending meetings as required
- Answering the phone with strong customer service
- Deal with property owners, lettings managers and tenants’ queries verbally and in written form
- Updating the company knowledge-based systems
- Preparing quotes
Movenowlettings is a family business specialising in property sales and lettings. Trading since 2008, it specialises in selling and lettings throughout West Yorkshire. Its success is achieved by maintaining a professional friendly and reliable service. Selling and letting executive homes, family homes, barn conversions, detached, semi detached, terraced, apartments and studios in the following areas:
Wakefield Town centre, Ossett, Horbury, Gawthorpe, Stanley, Lofthouse, Outwood, Hall Green, Durkar, Normanton, Sandal, Walton, etc.
Movenowlettings is a highly focused company with a great desire to maintain the professional, efficient and courteous way that its business operates, and has established ourselves as the area’s leading sales and letting agent. The business continually looks to improve every aspect of its business from customer service, staff development and training, understanding and embracing the very latest technology and the delivery of high quality property information.
One of the company’s longest-standing traditions is working with the local communities and their projects. The team raise money throughout the year for various charities - from coffee mornings to team days out - to bring awareness to local and national causes.