Published on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Hire Desk Apprentice
ASHTEAD PLANT HIRE COMPANY LIMITED
Based in one of our Service Centres, working on the Hire Desk, you will work towards a customer service apprenticeship qualification. You will learn to:
- Work on the hire desk delivering excellent customer service
- Provide advice and guidance to customers to help them hire the correct equipment
- Build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily
- Promote a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £10,500
- Annual salary increase during apprenticeship programme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual incentives
Applicants will be required to go through an Assessment Interview with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process. This will be conducted by telephone.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
- Ability to plan and think ahead
- Ability to work with processes and procedures in mind at all times
- Ability to work with technology
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
||GCSE Grades A to D or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 3.
|Things to Consider:
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
|Link to Vacancy:
|To apply you need to register on the national apprenticeship website, follow the link above
||20 DEC 2019
A-Plant is one of the UK's leading rental equipment companies. A FTSE 100 company which offers superb training opportunities, a supportive working environment and scope for progression, we're an employer of choice too.
As a Top 100 Employer of apprentices, with over 150 across the UK, A-Plant has an excellent apprenticeship programme which is growing each year and we want you to be part of it!
Rate this article:
Number of views (11)