Published on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Customer Service/Administration Apprentice
RICHARD KENDALL ESTATE AGENT LIMITED
Duties to include:
- Preparing letters for pre and post valuation purposes
- Preparing valuation packs for the valuer for rental markets
- Ensuring all documentation in the show room and window display is up to date
- Updating the brochures with, withdrawn properties and let properties
- Fling, scanning and photocopying documents for other members of staff
- Preparing and taking post
- Ordering stationery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good literacy skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Must be organised when maintaining workload
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working and confident
- Able to work well under pressure
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
|Things to Consider:
Progression to a Level 3 qualification is a possibility.
Things to consider
The candidate must be able to commit to completing an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship through half day release, whilst fulfilling the job role.
Candidates will be required to have an interview and complete assessments for maths and English.
|Link to Vacancy:
||Register on the national apprenticeship website, then click the above link to apply
||02 Nov 2020
Since 1991, Richard Kendall Estate Agent has gone from strength to strength; opening up an additional 5 offices over the last 26 years and now serves the towns of Ossett, Horbury, Normanton, Pontefract and most recently, Castleford.
Currently the business has over 1,000 properties for sale in Wakefield and the surrounding areas and manages the same amount of properties on a yearly basis. Since Jennifer’s retirement in 2011 the business is run by the 3 remaining Partners; Richard, Simon and Claire.
Each Partner and over 20 members of staff are accredited to either the National Association of Estate Agents or the Association of Residential Lettings Agent’s and take great pride in the professional service that they strive to provide to all their clients.
Many of the staff have been with Richard Kendall Estate Agent for well over 15 years, and Elizabeth Kirk, Director of Lettings at our Horbury branch has been with the company for over 20 years. She helped Jennifer Kendall open up our Horbury branch and in turn open up our rental operations at Richard Kendall Estate Agent.
Rate this article:
Number of views (71)