Published on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Business & Warehousing Apprenticeship
Uniforms for Work Ltd
Would you like to secure a successful career in an expanding and passionate business?
Discover the world of business and warehousing with Uniforms for Work LTD!
Uniforms for Work are a renowned local employer and international supplier for Uniforms for Work, whom are passionate about supporting their staff to see them prosper within their business.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate, whom will thrive in this industry. Someone who wants to make a difference and enjoy this environment.
With previous Apprenticeship experience, they have the training and drive to make sure you have the full support to reach your potential!
In return for your hard work, commitment and skill development, you will receive around £585 a month as well as an industry recognised qualification that will make sure you are indispensable in the industry.
The role will provide you with all administration skills needed in today’s forever changing industry.
You will have training so you will be able to carry out:
- Order input
- Working with Outlook and Microsoft software
- Assisting with some picking and packing when required
- General housekeeping
- Assisting with some warehousing duties when required
- Any duties management seem fit
- Working with phone calls & customers
- Excellent Career progression
- Working with a friendly organisation
- Options to secure a long standing position with the business
- Industry qualifications and experience
- Computer and data entry skills (Word & Excel)
- Strong communication skills are desirable for this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
GCSE maths and English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
|Things to Consider:
Full time employment, opportunity to grow in the business, higher education via Rotherham College.
Things to consider
You must be able to communicate with all ages and levels of people because your success in this role about effectively communication with all.
|Link to Vacancy:
|To apply you need to register on the national apprenticeship website, follow the link above
||31 JAN 2020
Uniforms for Work LTD are a small business that specialise in providing bespoke uniforms for various sectors including aviation, care homes, beauty counters. They started in 2009 and have seen a huge growth since they started.
As they continue to expand, they would like to train a new member of staff to join their team and become an integral part of their business.
If you are looking for a career that is rewarding and have progression on offer, we may have the job for you!
Rate this article:
Number of views (5)