Traineeships will give you the skills and experience to progress into an apprenticeship or employment.
You will recieve...
- An offer an on-line training course for breastfeeding peer supporters that the Trainee could undertake if they wish.
- The skills that employers are looking for.
- English and maths for those who need it
- A high quality work experience placement.
- Possible progression to an Apprenticeship in Business Administration, Customer Service or Health and Social Care.
- A certificate and an interview with the Employer that you could use to support future job applications.
- A certificate after successfully completing your work preparation training course.