We're looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with the ambition to work across all aspects of Digital Marketing.
We’re looking for a talented candidate with an eye for detail to assist with client Digital Marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be ambitious with the hunger to further themselves and improve the standard of work at Twilo Creative.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Your primary focus will be on the management of client pay-per-click campaigns, analysing data on accounts including Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube and Mobile. You’ll have input on the running of these campaigns, maximising the ROI for a client while communicating clearly throughout. On the job training is provided and you will work directly with your Line Manager to accelerate your development.
Search Engine Optimisation:
Working on strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in SERPs through on page optimisation, technical optimisation and link building campaigns.
Social Media Advertising:
Developing a distinct online presence for each client by attracting high numbers of engaged followers through Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram
- Google Ads accounts
- Google Analytics analysis
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Update copy and images on clients' websites
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns for both clients and Twilo alike
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective ROI
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Keep up to date with current digital trends