Published on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Digital Marketing Apprentice
B P I Auctions, Normanton.
- Assisting Marketing Team with Mailchimp Campaigns and organising email marketing throughout the week as per the marketing teams instruction
- Assisting Marketing Team with scheduling of Social Media Posts via Content Cal and boosting posts to relevant audiences
- Scheduling of Instagram posts and story
- Assistance in Google Ad Words – managing campaigns and updating key words per campaign
- Stock management across alternate sale platforms such as Auto Trader, Mascus, Car & Classic etc.
- Scheduling and developing email marketing on a per sale basis
- Liaising with Warehouse to keep stock well-presented and correctly photographed for optimum sale opportunity
- Content Development (Photographs and Multimedia for social media a channels as well as for stock purposes
- Customer Service Support
- Good literacy skills
- Videography skills
- Photography skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Understanding of web design and development or a willingness to learn
- Creative skills
- Good communicator
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop
|| 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
|Things to Consider:
|| The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
|| Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
|| 28th September 2019
|| BPI Auctions are the market leaders in online asset disposal and have a proud history of success. Our performance is measured in many ways but our first core value is a simple one; we believe every customer deserves to be treated like our number one client.
From the early years the business has grown through our teams' hard work and commitment to make BPI Auctions one of the leading online auctioneers and purchasers of all types of stock and equipment.
Rate this article:
Number of views (115)