Published on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Business Administration Apprentice
RICHARD KENDALL ESTATE AGENT LIMITED
Typical day-to-day duties include:
- Preparing letters for pre and post valuation purposes
- Preparing valuation packs for the valuer for rental markets
- Ensuring all documentation in the showroom and window display is up-to-date
- Updating the brochures with withdrawn properties and let properties
- Filing, scanning, and photocopying documents for other members of staff
- Preparing and taking post
- Ordering stationery
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Trustworthy and honest
- Hard working and polite
- Highly motivated
- Good time management
- Customer service focussed
GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 in English and maths.
|Things to Consider:
Development and progression within the company is a possibility for the right candidate.
Things to consider
The candidate must be able to commit to completing the Business Administrator Standard through half day release, whilst fulfilling the job role.
Candidates will be required to have an interview and complete assessments for English and maths with the National Business College.
|Link to Vacancy:
||Register on the national apprenticeship website and click apply on the above link
||31 Jul 2020
The second Richard Kendall office to open it’s doors over 20 years ago, where you find the majority of our rental team. With 11 members of staff qualified with the Association of Residential Letting Agents, you really are in professional hands when thinking about letting out your home or renting through Richard Kendall Estate Agent. The rental team provide advice throughout the Wakefield and Pontefract area, from the outskirts of Huddersfield in the west, to as far reaching as York and Goole.
Rate this article:
Number of views (38)