Published on Friday, February 21, 2020
Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant
Your job role and tasks will include;
- Operating the cash register
- Handling and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date-checking of stock
- Ordering, processing and dispensing prescriptions
- Providing advice on symptoms related to minor ailments
- Providing advice on the safe and effective use of over the counter Medicines
- Selling over the counter medicines and products according to organisational and legal requirements
- Good communication Skills
- Good customer service skills and organisation skills are necessary as there are many interactions during the normal working day with other staff members, patients and healthcare professionals
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
GCSE or equivalent at grade C/4 or above would be desirable but not essential as every candidate will be considered on Merit.
|Things to Consider:
- Full time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training
Things to consider
If arriving by public transport please check travel time before applying.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||To apply you need to register on the national apprenticeship website, follow the link above
Thorpe Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy located at the heart of Thorpe village. Established since 2010, we are proud to be the first and only pharmacy in the village. We strongly believe in investing in local communities, building relationships with local healthcare organisations, businesses and supporting local charities in their work.
Our customers are our main focus and we endeavour to provide them with exceptional service and healthcare. We ensure all our staff are well trained, friendly, helpful and approachable in order to give the best possible healthcare and lifestyle advice. We offer a wide range of services such as dispensing of NHS and private prescriptions. We offer a FREE prescription ordering, collection and delivery service to all our customers.
Rate this article:
Number of views (81)