Published on Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Apprentice Office Administrator
Redrow Homes (Yorkshire) Ltd
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
In our busy divisional office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
- Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
- Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
- Ensuring sufficient stationary is held in stock and making supply orders
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Diary management and meeting room bookings
- Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
- A professional person, confident with good administration and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated individual
- Diplomatic and capable of handling complex situations
- Demonstrates confidence in one own ability
- Excellent Word and Excel skills required
- Planning & Organising
GCSE English & mathematics to Grade C/4 or equivalent
|Things to Consider:
- On going training and development
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employer's website. Click apply on the above link to be taken to the employer's website
||21 Dec 2020
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer. Our awards speak for themselves. In 2015, we not only received a five-star customer satisfaction rating from the Home Builders Federation for the fifth year in a row; we were also named Best Large House builder for two consecutive years at the prestigious WhatHouse Awards.
Rate this article:
Number of views (140)