Published on Monday, June 22, 2020
Apprentice Finance Administrator
Conservatory Outlet Limited
Exciting opportunity for somebody with good communication, spelling, and grammar to join a busy Recruitment company in Wakefield.
This company is looking for someone who is well organised and highly motivated to achieve targets.
They are looking to take on an enthusiastic individual that will have the opportunity to develop their skills in Business Administration.
Daily duties may include:
- Process weekly supplier invoices, matching to purchase orders
- Check price, product and quantity matches with purchase orders
- Support senior staff with payments via Bacs or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Respond to purchase ledger supplier queries, communicate with suppliers and investigate the problem working with the finance assistant to identify solutions
- Chase the relevant paperwork
- Agree to payments schedules with the finance assistant
- Complete general admin duties, photocopying, posting supplier invoices, statements
- Provide financial support and information to managers
- Any other reasonable duty that may be assigned
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good computer skills with a sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to develop good positive working relations with all stakeholders
- The ability to either work on your own initiative with minimum supervision or as part of a team
- To ensure all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner with proven experience of adhering to deadlines
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- A strong sense of humour with the ability to build good working relations
- A flexible approach to work
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-D/9-4 in English and maths
|Things to Consider:
- Full time role with the company
- Chance of progression
Things to consider
If arriving by bus, please check bus times before applying.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||To apply regiser on the national apprentice website and click apply on the above link
||19 Jul 2020
Conservatory Outlet is an established UK-wide network of home improvement companies, specialising in the installation of superior quality double glazing windows, replacement doors, conservatories and bespoke orangeries.
As ambassadors of the Conservatory Outlet brand, each regional dealer has demonstrated an unrivalled commitment to quality, innovation and customer satisfaction. In return Conservatory Outlet provides them with the most revolutionary and sought after home improvement products currently available, which are produced to the highest industry standards.
Rate this article:
Number of views (58)