Published on Monday, November 16, 2020
Apprentice Early Years Practitioner
This is a unique childminding setting which can cater for children aged 0-5 and also caters for before and after school children. The ideal candidate will be working in a small family orientated setting alongside the childminding business owner/manager who will support, mentor and develop the ideal candidate.
The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the children in their day to day routines, including toileting needs, preparation of snacks and meals and outdoor play and trips
- Planning and providing the children with learning and play activities to extend their development
- To ensure that all daily routines are adhered to
- To assist with planned activities, themes and projects
- Liaising with parents and maintaining good communications
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- To assist in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy base room
- To respect confidentiality within the setting
- To communicate with parents and other visitors in a calm, friendly and efficient manner
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Good written skills
- Caring nature
- Enthusiastic with young children
- Willingness to learn
GCSE or equivalents in English and maths grade A-C(7-4) are essential.
|Things to Consider:
- Progression to level 3 (Early Years Educator)
- Potential full time permanent position
- Development with extra training
Things to consider
Candidates are responsible for making their own lunch and travel arrangements.
Please check travel time before applying.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||Register on the national apprenticeship website, then click the above link to apply
||25 Jan 2021
Kay4 Kids is a busy Childminder in Normanton, Wakefield. They specialise in developing all children from Birth to 5 year old and breakfast/after school clubs.
Rate this article:
Number of views (320)